Danny Gunn, B.A., LL.B.
- Bachelor of Arts (With Distinction), University of Manitoba, 1989
- National Theatre School, Montreal, 1989–1990
- Bachelor of Laws, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, 1994
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 1996
- Called to the Manitoba Bar, 2001
- Assistant Crown Attorney, Toronto West, 1996–1998
- Assistant Crown Attorney, Toronto North, 1998–2001
- Associate, Brodsky and Company, 2001–2003
- Associate, Gindin Wolson Simmonds, 2003–2007
- Founding Partner, Campbell Gunn Inness, 2007–present
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Manitoba Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- Criminal Lawyers’ Association (Ontario)
- District of Kenora Law Association
- Law Society of Manitoba
- Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario)
- Learning Group Facilitator – Criminal Advocacy – Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education – 2013 to present
- Winnipeg Police Service Drug Course: Presenter 2014-2018
- Prosecutor, Occasional basis, Law Society of Manitoba: 2014-2017
- Criminal Defence Advocacy Workshop Faculty Member, Law Society of Manitoba: 2016, 2017
- NW Ontario OPP Crime Unit presentation on Sexual Offences: Consent and Capacity: 2017
- Independent Counsel for the Province of Manitoba, 2008-2016
- Legal Counsel to the Chief Electoral Officer, Nisichawayasihk Cree Nation, Nelson House, 2005, 2006, 2010, 2014
- Panel Member, Ontario Crown Summer School Course, 2012, 2013 – Role of Defence Counsel
- Guest Lecturer – University of Manitoba, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Ontario Provincial Police, Manitoba Bar Association, Kenora District Law Association and various high schools and adult education centres.
- Speaker, Crown-Defence Conference, 2003, 2006, 2010, 2013
- Represents all types of criminal cases at all levels of court in Manitoba and Ontario including homicide, serious drug and wiretap cases, impaired driving and operating while over 80 milligrams.
- Among many high profile cases, represented Gerald Daniel Blanchard on charges related to international and high-tech crimes.